ISA'S FORMAL WEAR LACONIA NH

i am a plus sized woman and i walked into there and the first thing she had to say to me was i dont have anything in here for you.i asked her if that ment she didn't sell plus sized wedding gowns and she told me no.

I still wanted to look around to see the styles of wedding dresses and isa would not let me even look. She told me that women my size should not wear a gown. I walked out of the store in tears i have never in my life have been treated so badly by someone because of my weight.

I dont think it is professional to throw someone out of the store because they are plus size.And she did this infront of another customer.

Had an Experience with Isas Formal Wear And Alterations?

Comments

ISA never treated anyone without respect. I have gone to her store for years and always treated with respect and kindness.

Very rude woman.She answered the phone with a bad attitude.

I told her NO THANKS and hung up without even asking her my questions.PLUS, I was there when the store was supposed to be open at 11am and it was not.

Wilmot, New Hampshire, United States #800483

I found her to be a very nice woman when I met her, I'm actually planning a trip there son for a wedding dress.

#220315

:sigh Wow I"m so sorry you went through this. What a terrible person she was.

to Em Belmont, New Hampshire, United States #732719

I know Isa personally.She is absolutely NOT a terrible person!

She just tells it like she shes it! I bought my wedding gown from her. It did need some altarations. She fixed it perfectly for me.

I would give her the highest recommendation! She is the BEST seemstress I have ever been to.

She knows what shes doing and is perfect at it!

Posted by Kimberly Clough

to Kim #1367246

Isa is a very nice woman , And would not of done anything intentionally, she was going through a rough period in her life ! She has hardworking skills !! Definitely would recommend her